Aims and Objectives
- To promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction between the Alumni and the present students of the IIT Delhi and between the Alumni themselves. To encourage the formation of Chapters as a means to increase participation of Alumni.
- To encourage the Alumni to take an active and abiding interest in the work and progress of the Institute so as to contribute towards enhancement of the social utility of their Alma Mater.
- To organize and establish scholarship funds to help the needy and deserving students.
- To Institute prizes and awards for outstanding project work, research papers or other professional activity by the students of the Institute; also to suitably recognize outstanding social and community service by the Alumni and the students.
- To undertake to organise activities of a civic or charitable nature as also to increase public awareness of the role of technology in value addition in the economic and social development of the nation.
- To acquire, purchase or otherwise own or taken on lease or hire in the Union Territory of Delhi or elsewhere in Indian temporarily or permanently any movable or immovable property necessary or convenient for the furtherance of the objects of the Association.
- To invest and deal with the funds and moneys of the Association.
- To do all such other lawful things as are conductive or incidental to the attainment of the above objectives and/or beneficial to the interests of the Institute and its Alumni.
- To take advantage of developing technologies like the internet in achieving the aims and objects of the Association.